Excuse my Rihanna impression in the title, what can I say, that song just iSticks with you…..yeah, I struggle…sigh.
The Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 kit with ELLO tank was sent to me for review directly from Eleaf.
Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Mod
- Dimensions: 77mm to top of battery cap, 69mm without x 51mm x 26mm
- Powered by a single 21700 or 18650 battery (with included 18650 adapter)
- VW / Bypass / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR
- Wattage: 1W – 100W
- Voltage: 0.5V – 9V
- VW resistance: 0.1Ω – 3.5Ω
- TC resistance: 0.05Ω – 1.5Ω
- Temp range: 100ºC – 315ºC / 200ºF – 600ºF
- 0.91” OLED display
- 2A Micro USB charging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Dual circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
Eleaf ELLO Sub Ohm Tank
- 25mm Diameter
- Stainless steel
- 2ml/4ml E-Liquid capacity (4ml with included extension)
- Sliding top fill
- HW coils
- HW1-C 0.25Ω Single Coil
- Wattage Range: 25W – 50W (Optimal At 35W – 40W)
- Ceramic Insulated Wicking System
- HW2 0.3Ω Dual Coil
- Wattage Range 30W – 70W (Optimal At 45W – 60W)
- Dual adjustable airflow
- Gold plated 510 pin
Available in a variety of colors
iStick Pico 21700
I know there are a lot of fans of the iStick Pico mods and all the variations over the years. Can’t say I was one of them although I did own the 26650 version briefly before a friend of mine just had to have it. This is my first time using one over a month and although it didn’t wow me it also never let me down.
The thought of reviewing a 21700 mod did intrigue me, at the time I did not have any 21700 capable mods and included in this kit was a Avatar Controls 30A 4000mAh 21700 battery. The battery has been tested by Mooch, the name to know when it comes to batteries. He gave it a 20A 3900mah rating, using my Hohmbase charger in Battery Doctor mode I measured 4186mah but I would stick with Mooch’s ratings. There are better 21700 batteries out there, the Golisi S35 comes to mind which Mooch tested to be 30A and 3700 mah, less life but better if you vape at higher watts. 21700’s are still in there infancy though, better options are likely to be more plentiful in the future. If using with the included ELLO tank which works best under 60 watts the included 21700 will be fine though.
Eleaf does include a 18650 adapter, worked fine for me.
Read moreEleaf iStick Pico 21700 kit with ELLO tank review by Mjag….Ello ello hey hey hey