I tell ya, sometimes it is right time, right place but that is how I got so lucky to wind up with the Iguana 20700 mech squonk kit from Ehpro. Last day of the ECC show in Ontario, CA and I was walking around with my bud Deuces Jack who luckily for the both of us needed batteries so it took us in that direction. We stop by the Ehpro booth to say goodbye and low and behold they remember us and hand us both there prototype Iguana Squonk kits to review….I just about danced a jig right then and there.
There is not too much info on the Iguana kit but I did get some while emailing with Ehpro. It is not a resin, it is a Acetic acid plate which I have no idea what that means but wow is it sexy. Not sure when production with start or pricing as of yet but as of now they plan on making the Blue seen here and a White version.
Specs as I measured:
Iguana 20700 squonk mod:
- 25mm x 86mm x 48.5mm
- 6ml soft silicon squonk bottle
- 20700 and I would suppose it would come with an 18650 adapter, it works with one I tried
- Mech mod
- Button lock switch
Iguana BF RDA:
- 24.5mm diameter 22mm tall
- Bottom airflow
- 2 squonk feeder holes located right under your wicks
- 810 drip tip with inner o’ring for friction fit goon/kennedy style 810’s
- 4 post (can install your coils in either direction or do a dual coil stacked)
- Domed inner top cap
Now let the sexiness begin!!!